Working Permit Cancelation

Having your Family Stay Permit while planning on changing your working permit to a new company?
sit back and relax because we got your back.
We will assist you on changing your IMTA (Working Permit) to your new company.
feel free to contact us for more details :)

Documents we will need

  1. Bukti Bayar DPKK
  2. Director Id Card
  3. IMTA (Your Previous Working Permit)
  4. Kitas
  5. Passport (Page Photo) - Double Page
  6. RPTKA (Your Previous RPTKA)

Once the process completed, you will get

  1. A Free Access to all your datas on Google Drive
  2. Instant Update on your account and by email
  3. Online Support
  4. A Warm Welcome when you visit us :)

For your information, Here are the steps we will go through for you

  1. Start Process
  2. Processing Documents
  3. Process Completed