Family Kitas from marriage/Spouse (Extension Offshore)

Looking for a place to extend your Family KITAS From Marriage/Spouse?
We are the place where you can count on to do all the paper work for you :)

Another best news is that during this time of year you can be outside Indonesia and still can process the extension of your Kitas.

Feel free to visit us at Celerity Visa or you can make your own account on our website first.
Stay happy, you got Celerity :)

Process now!

Documents we will need

  1. Domicili Letter (if the sponsor doesn't hold Bali ID card)
  2. Foreign Marriage Certificate (if the marriage held outside Indonesia)
  3. Foreign Marriage Certificate Translated in Bahasa (if the marriage held outside Indonesia)
  4. IMTA (if the applicant aiming to work in Indonesia)
  5. Insurance
  6. KK (Kartu Keluarga) Sponsor
  7. KTP Sponsor
  8. Marriage Certificate
  9. Passport [Original]
  10. Passport (Page Photo) - Double Page
  11. Passport (Visa Stamp Page) - Double Page
  12. RPTKA (if the applicant aiming to work in Indonesia)
  13. Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal (SKTT) - Catatan Sipil

Once the process completed, you will get

  1. A Free Access to all your datas on Google Drive
  2. Instant Update on your account and by email
  3. Online Support
  4. A Warm Welcome when you visit us :)

For your information, Here are the steps we will go through for you

  1. Start Process
  2. Awaiting/Verifying your Documents
  3. Application ready
  4. Process to Immigration Office
  5. Photo & Biometric Schedule
  6. Upload Ready Documents
  7. Completed